Transfer Forms

Transfer Forms: 
If you live inside of Pawhuska School District you do not need a transfer form, you only need to go to the office of your child's building and enroll.  If you are Transferring into Pawhuska School District, the Open Transfer Forms must be turned in before May 31st, if you miss this deadline, you will need to fill out an Emergency Transfer Form.  If you are Transferring out of our district, you must fill out the transfer forms with the receiving school district.  If you are not sure of what district you  are in, you can go to and put in the name of the town you reside in and it will give you a map to view.  We have attached the link to our Parent Resource link page.  To turn in your Transfer Forms or for more information regarding transfers, please contact the district office.